8-17-09 After Kiwanis meeting I walked in Riverview Park from 7:25 to 7:55, 1.5 miles.
8-18-09 Tai Chi class with some Yoga
8-19-09 105 miles in 30 minutes at Riverview Park with a samll backpack
8-20-09 only a mile, diden't keep track of time - small pack
8-21-09 1.5 miles again after working at the theatre with Cheryl
8-22-09 no walking
8-23-09 2 miles in 40 minutes
8-24-09 1 mile after Kiwanis meeting - 20 minutes because I ran out of daylight
8-25-09 Tai Chi
8-26-09 Rosanne Roy and I did 2 miles for 40 minutes
8-26-09 at Sesquicentennial Building in Palmyra with Jonni and Rosann. 3 miles 1 hour
8-31-09 today Rosanne and I started at Java Jive walked north on Main to the old River Road to the end of that road then back to the access to Soap Hollow Trail; up the trail to Shelter 3, around the loop at the overlook there and back to Java Jive. Good walk! Not sure of distance, can't drive it and forgot my pedomoter.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment