Tuesday, September 15, 2009

9-15-09 Oops@ Just remembered, again, that this is Jonni's birthday and I didn't send a card or call her. Bad sister! Haven't blogged for a whikle or walked either. Too many other things happening. Jamie closed on her house on Tuesday, started moving in. Found that the carpets were infested with fleas on Saturday! Bombed (for fleas only) on Sunday. Hopefully that took care of all the fleas and then the dog and the cat can join her there.

Anyway, I got two books last week on the Portuguese route of the camino. Looks really interesting!.

Haven't walked for several day but did do cardio kick boxing class tonight and then tai chi. Really good workout. And I keep up pretty well for a couch potato.

Sent Dave a copy of the official guidebook for the camino Portugues from the Confraternity of St. James. Ordered the guidebooks from England.

Stay tuned for pix borrowed from the Internet. To be followed next year by my own pix!

No comments:

Post a Comment