Just finished her book about walking the camino, called THE CAMINO. Very interesting. Lots of great thoughts. She did the long camino from France and did it in 30 days. Also reading WALK IN A RELAXED MANNER by Joyce Rupp. It is quite inspiring. She was 60 when she did the camino with a friend who was 69! Gives me hope.
Jonni, Rosann and I walked in the Sesquicentennial Building in Palmyra on Thursday night because it was storming. 17 laps = 1mile. Jonni did 21 laps (she is just starting). Rosann and I did 36 laps, just over 2 miles. Then we walked one of the short loops outside in the Park. Total of 3 miles in a little over an hour.
Friday Rosann and I walked in Grandview Cemetery. More hills. Didn't walk as long or as far. Mostly because I was sore from Thursday.
Saturday. I didn't walk today. The weather was good so I painted fence after a trip to Palmyra to recycle glass and have coffee/tea with Jonni. The outside of the fence is finished, except for about six slats - ran out of daylight. Message to the universe: lattice work fencing its very tedious to paint! Will finish last little bit tomorrow - then the inside will need to be done.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment