The prequel is that I celebrated my 64th birthday on July 8, 2009. Some days later I decided that I was tired of fighting aging and weight so I would just let go. Hey! Get old, get fat, what the hell!?!
Then I get a call from Maggie. She and Dave are thinking of doing a pilgrimage in Spain in September 2010, did I want to go too? For whatever reason, this appealed to me so I said yes!
Knowing that I needed lots of training to do this - ahem! walk 8-10 miles a day for about a week. - I started thinking. Knowing myself I figured I had better line up support for this training so I am asking all and sundry to agree to walk with me sometimes.
And so I have begun, about which more later. A friend suggested I blog about this journey so here I am trying THIS new thing!
Would love to find some hikers in my area to train with me so let me know...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment